Another night, Another day
Same old shit, same old way
Never getting what I need
Only here to fill your greed
Mental wounds continually bleed
Ain’t life just great
You teach me how to hate
Ain’t life just swell
You let me live in Hell
Spit in my face, Knees on the ground
Shouted insults tear me down
All the lies you flawlessly recite
Are forgiven in the dark of night
All your wrongs turned back to rights
*Chorus
Another night, another day
Same old shit, same old way
(Repeat 2X)
I want to leave, instead I’ll stay
Take your abuse day after day
It might be stupid and not too smart
But from your grasp I’ll never part
So here we are back at the start
(Chorus)
Ain’t life just great
You teach me how to hate
Ain’t life just swell
You let me live in Hell
(Fade out repeating Chorus)
- K.L. Dubay