Born from hate, raised by sin,
In a world of love, where do I fit in?
Discriminated by faith, cast out by hope,
The only end I see, is my neck engulfed in rope,
If death is were my life will begin,
Tell me, in a world of love where do I fit in?
Hell shall be my only heaven,
This life is my torture times eleven,
And heaven shall be my only hell,
Yet my freedom is something only time will tell,
If anger is the only thing I should win,
Tell me, in a world of love where do I fit in?
Death can be my only goal,
But I am ready for they have damned my soul,
As my pain shall finally come to its end,
I ask once more, for an ear and answer you could lend,
If darkness and sorrow are my only kin,
Tell me, in a world of love where do I fit in?
{=}euphoricly_dead